I am a little embarrassed that so much time has passed since my last post, but can I just tell you that life has been full in a good way. Over the six weeks, we have:
- helped with two fabulous weddings
- seen the Lord provide the remaining funds to start the printing process for I Have a Brother!!!
- started the printing process
- had a couple’s work trip to West Virginia….my first time there!
- almost finished our school year with the girls…we are testing this week
- been encouraged by so many who have asked about the book, it’s process, etc.
and since i am I am into lists today, I will share with you that this is how you can pray for me and this soon-to-be published book. Since I am self-publishing, I am also responsible for self-promoting, selling, etc., etc., ETC.
all of that to say that is anyone has ideas for how I can get this book out there, please share those ideas with me!!
Here is is how you can pray:
- Clarity of mind for me as I navigate this book world…it is all new to me and I am taking each step cautiously ( to say the least!)
- wisdom on blogging and fitting blogging into my regular schedule
- Good solid ideas for promoting my book…I am keeping a list of where I want to approach for selling this book…and welcome any and all ideas
- wisdom as to when to say yes and when to say no…in order to maintain peace in our home….better is peace and quiet( Prov. 17:1)
thank you you to all who read this and pray for us. I apologize for having jumped off the blogging bandwagon, but hope to get back into a blogging routine soon!
And it helps that I got word yesterday that I should receive a hard copy of I Have a Brother in the mail next week!!! Now I will have something to blog about!!!